Please read carefully – all the way to the bottom.
Before CCHOA will offer you employment as a Lifeguard, you must:
* be at least 15 years old
* fill out a lifeguard job application in its entirety (form below)
* provide a copy of both sides of your driver’s license, permit, or ID card
* fill out an I-9 form (below) to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
* provide a copy of your Lifeguard Training Certificate of completion
* provide a copy of your CPR Training Certificate of completion
* provide a copy of your First Aid Certificate of completion
* be responsible
* have customer service skills
* have basic computer skills
* have the ability to fill out a time sheet correctly and sign it
* please read the Lifeguard Job Description
(The application is an online fillable form, however not in Mozilla Firefox as this browser doesn’t support this feature. For best results using Mozilla, download the document, then fill it out. Otherwise, use a browser that does support this feature.)
Resumes are appreciated, but not required.
Please return your completed and signed application (and optional resume) to the Vice President of the association.
Options for returning your application:
1) Mail the application to:
Cross Creek HOA
Attn: Vice President
20555 SW Rosa Rd.
Aloha, OR 97078-3712
2) Place the application in an envelope addressed to the Vice President in the mail slot at the Rec. Center at
20555 SW Rosa Rd. Aloha, OR 97078-3712
3) Email a scanned copy of your completed & signed application to .
When CCHOA offers you employment, you must:
* sign and return the offer letter of employment to the Vice President of the Association (you will be provided with a copy)
After CCHOA employs you as a lifeguard, you must:
* Fill out an emergency contact form
* Fill out a Federal W4 form
* Fill out an Oregon State W4 form
Last updated: 01/01/19
Page created: 02/27/16