Cross Creek Homeowner’s Association (CCHOA)
20555 SW Rosa Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97078-3712
Please note that this phone is for outgoing calls only and is only active during the swim season. If you need to contact the HOA, please contact the appropriate board member by using the Board & Staff page for this information.
We are 309 members strong, including Rosa Park Condos & Cross Creek Village Condos.
Our amenities include:
- Recreation Center where you can hold birthday parties, a get-together, pool parties (during the summer), book club meetings, most anything you can think of. For your enjoyment, the Rec. Center sports 3 video games, 1 air hockey game, 2 Foosball tables, a ping pong table, and a pool table. Ping pong and pool tables are located upstairs; the association also holds community events here.
- an outdoor pool (open during the summer months only – mid-June through early September.)
- walking paths
- A basketball court and a tennis court.
- 4 small children’s parks with swings and play structures
- A limited space RV Lot. We charge a minimal fee of $10/month for use of the lot. This helps pay for upkeep: weed removal, tree trimming, etc.
Since we are a homeowner’s association, we have by-laws and CC&Rs. Part of the CC&Rs include property standards. Property standards dictate the condition in which your property must be kept, thus allowing us to keep the value of our homes higher than most areas without an HOA.
Please visit the FAQ Page for more information. If you have any questions not listed on the FAQ page, please email the site administrator to get your question(s) answered and posted on the FAQ Page.
Page last updated: 09/16/18
Page created: 02/16/16
Last Updated on 10/24/2023