The pool opens the first Saturday after school is out and runs through Labor Day as the last day the pool is open.
Click on the images below for more information.
NOTICE REGARDING FOOD & BEVERAGES AT THE POOL: No food or drink shall be permitted within 4’ of the pool edge per ORS 448.011 333-060-0180. Glass containers are not permitted within the pool enclosure whatsoever (not permitted past the Rec Center doors). This is ALL HOURS- even during parties.
Any lots that are delinquent will not be permitted access. If you were turned away and then bring your account current, you will not be able to access the pool until the following Monday when the system has been updated. System updates occur on Mondays only. (Delinquent = past due HOA dues, property standards fines, RV lot fees and/or missing RV lot paperwork)
Unaccompanied Minors at the Pool & Rec Center:
- Unaccompanied minors must be age 10 or older.
- Children age 7-9 must be accompanied by someone age 14+.
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18+).
The game systems are available for play during Open Swim and Family Swim sessions. No minors may be on the premises or inside the Rec Center during the Adult Swim sessions, no exceptions.
Swim Test (for deep end privileges)
The swim test is to ensure that swimmers have the endurance and skill needed to swim safely in the deep end.
- This test is administered at the lifeguard’s discretion, regardless of age and regardless of whether you passed last year.
- Deep end privileges may be revoked if you appear to have difficulty in the deep end (even after successfully passing the test).
- The swim test will not be administered during busy times.
- There is no pushing off the wall, stopping at either end of the pool to catch your breath, nor taking any breaks between laps.
- The test is:
- 100 feet of freestyle/crawl (4 laps- back and forth twice)
- 100 feet of backstroke (4 laps- back and forth twice)
- 60 seconds of treading water
EARLY BIRD SWIM
Early Bird Registration forms are available at the Rec Center. You will need to bring your $10.00 deposit to the pool during pool hours in order to obtain a key. All keys are numbered and must be returned at the end of the pool season in September, otherwise you forfeit your deposit.
Last Updated on 08/05/2023