Please read carefully – all the way to the bottom.
You must be at least 15 years old and have current Red Cross Lifeguard Certification, CPR and First Aid Certification. These certificates must be valid throughout the full swim season (expiring after Labor Day).
You must have basic computer skills, the ability to handle currency (making change), have customer service and good communication skills.
Please read the Lifeguard Job Description for more details.
To apply for a Lifeguard Position, you must…
- Fill out the Lifeguard Job Application in its entirety
- Provide a copy of both sides of your driver’s license, permit or ID card
- Provide a copy of your Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid Certification
- Fill out the I-9 form and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Resumes are appreciated, but not required.
Or deliver (mail or hand deliver) the application to:
Cross Creek HOA
Attn: Vice President- Lifeguard Application
20555 SW Rosa Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97078-37122
(NOTE: after mailing or delivering the application to the Rec Center, please CALL or TEXT the Vice President to let them know you have done this. The mail is not checked daily and this will let them know they need to check it)
If you are offered employment with CCHOA…
- You must sign and return the offer letter to the Vice President (you will be provided with a copy).
- You must fill out an emergency contact form– even if you have filled out one before (located under the employment forms page)
- You must fill out a Federal and Oregon W4 form (located under the Employment forms page)
Last updated: 05/25/2022
Last Updated on 06/01/2022